Monday, 3 October 2011

Election day

Provincial elections are tomorrow!  This is the first time that I will actually be going to a candidates headquarters and seeing the action unfold from within.  I think it will be pretty interesting seeing the elections from a different viewpoint, rather than just sitting on the couch, watching the T.V.

I will also be interested in following the riding from Minto.  Because our CreComm class went to a forum last week that was held in that riding, we were able to connect with the five candidates that are running.  It changes things when you can put faces to names, and hear personally what they have to say.  Will Andrew Swan (NDP) be re-elected?  Or will the feisty Don Woodstock (Liberal) take the seat?  Maybe even Belinda Squance (PC) will sneak in?  We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, maybe Woodstock will teach all year one crecommers that yelling gets you far in life..

    ReplyDelete